AARP Credit Card Login
Chase has provided a lot of good credit card but, let consider the AARP Credit Card, a cash back rewards card issued to loyal AARP members. It provides emergency card replacement, extended warranty coverage, no liability for unauthorized charges and purchase protection.
Check this Card Also: HSN Credit Card Login – Quick Win on HSN Credit Card Payments
In addition to that, users are being given 3% cash back at restaurants and gas stations, with 1% cash back on other purchases. Like some good card, it offers 10 cent of every purchase made by users to the AARP Foundation for Drive to End Hunger
AARP Credit Card Login
What is Special About this Card?
- It is issued by Chase.
- You can get 3% cash back after gas purchases and at the restaurant.
- Plus 1% cash back rewards for other purchases.
- Cardholders shall receive in the first three months after account opening a bonus of $100 cash back if, they are able to make purchases of $500.
- This card has no yearly fee.
- Provided you are a cardholder, you can get 3% cash back at gas station and restaurants plus, 1% cash back on other purchases.
- Cardholders are likely to receive a sign-up bonus of $100, if they are able to make purchases of $500 in the first three months after account opening.
- Whenever you make purchases at restaurant using this card, Chase will give 10 cent to the AARP Foundation for the Drive to End Hunger, giving you an opportunity to help others as you make purchases.
- Using the AARP card at gas station or restaurant enables you to get cash back rewards. For instance, you can be given 3% cash back on AARP purchases and 1% cash back on other purchases, etc.
- Most importantly try and make purchases of up to $500 in the first three months of account opening so, you can get $100 cash back rewards.
Would You Like This Card: Torrid Credit card Login | Apply Now – Is it A Great Deal?
Other advantages of this card
As a cardholder you can easily access the following:
- Emergency card replacement
- Extended warranty protection
- Maximize rewards
- No liability protection
- And purchase protection.
What Are They Rates and Fees Associated with this Card?
- This card has an APR of 18.24% to 24.99%, depending on your creditworthiness.
- This card comes with no annual fee.
- And issues no penalty APR.
Why You May Not Like this Card?
Sadly, only loyal AARP members can apply for this card.
Cardholders are to pay a transfer fee, which is $5 or 3% of the amount to be transferred, whichever is higher.
Also Check This Card: Marvel Credit Card Login | Marvel MasterCard
Comparing this Card with Other Reward Cards
Here, we shall be weighing this card against other cash cards. I believe that you can be able to make a decision concerning this very card. That is, to determine if it is the best card for you.
Bank of America Cash Rewards credit card vs. AARP Credit Card
It is interesting to note that none of these card has a yearly fee but the AARP Credit Card demands a paid AARP membership.
Let consider the registration bonus: Those able to make purchases of $500 within the first three months of account opening, using their AARP card will have $100 cash back. However, the Bank of America Cash Card gives its users $200 cash rewards when they make in the first 90 days of account opening, purchases of up to $1,000.
For reward: Like other cards, the Bank of America Cash Card provides users with 3% cash back in any category, be it gas, at drug store, dining and online purchases with 2% cash back on grocery stores and wholesale club.
That is, you can get 3% and 2% cash back when you make purchases like $2,500 in the combined choice category, grocery store and on wholesale club purchases per quarter (but, becomes 1% later). Additionally, cardholders will receive 1% cash back on other purchases. With your AARP Credit Card, you earn 3% cash back at the gas station and restaurant then, 1% cash back for other purchases.
Furthermore, the Bank of America Cash Card has no fraud liability coverage, gives you free access to your monthly FICO credit score and other account notification. But, the AARP Card provides extended warranty coverage, emergency card replacement, purchase protection, and no liability protection.
Blue Cash Preferred Card from American Express Vs. AARP Credit Card
The Blue Cash Preferred Card is a reward card but, unlike the AARP Credit Card, it charges a yearly fee of $95. Which is not so for the AARP Credit Card from Chase.
As welcome bonus, cardholders of the Blue Cash Card will be given a statement credit of $250 in the first three months after account opening, if only they make purchases of $1,000 with their new card.
While cardholders of the AARP Card shall receive $100 cash back rewards for having made purchases worth $500, in the first three months of account opening.
On the reward aspect, the Blue Cash Preferred Card gives you 6% cash back on qualified U.S. streaming subscription plus another 6% cash back for yearly purchases of $6,000 made at U.S. gas stations, not excluding the 3% cash back you can get at U.S. gas station and that of transit (these include buses, taxis, parking and ride hailing service).
Users are also given an unlimited 1% cash back for other purchases. But, using your AARP card you will receive 3% cash back at gas station and restaurant then, 1% cash back for other purchases.
Lastly, users of the Blue Cash Card are being offered cell phone protection, extended warranty coverage, global assist hotline, roadside assistance, travel accident insurance, car rental and damage insurance.
- Be 18 years of age.
- You must be a valid U.S citizen.
- Must have a valid SSN
AARP Credit Card Application
AARP Credit Card Login
- To login to your online account, go to the cards homepage (chase.com) and
- enter your user ID and password at the login section.
- Then, click on login to enter into your account.
- If you forgot your login details, just click on Forgot User ID or Password? at the login sections.
- After clicking the link, you will be guided to the next page.
- Then, you are to either choose to give your Social Security Number or their Chase ATM/debit or Chase credit card number.
AARP Credit Card Activation
- To activate, a new credit card, the user will have to go to the credit card homepage and click on New to Chase Online?.
- On the new page, choose the type of account they would like to access and then provide chase account, credit or debit card number and Social Security Number.
- Then, you can now choose your User ID you would like to use when you access your accounts online.
- You may also create your own password on the next page. Click on Next.