Allegiant World MasterCard
Allegiant World MasterCard is a card issued by Bank of America. If you live in an area where the card is offered. You should consider getting the card.
It’s the only way you can get points with the airline, and the card offers nice benefits, which include a complimentary ticket and double points for meals. It Can Be Used anywhere credit cards are accepted.
Allegiant is a low-cost airline known for its low-cost flights on typically low served routes from small and medium-sized regional airports. The airline also focuses on vacation travel, offering vacation packages with hotel and / or car rental options when booking a flight online.
Read This Review: Jared Jewelry credit card Review – Is It AS Great As It Says?
Allegiant World MasterCard
Features Of Allegiant World MasterCard
- Has no Introductory APR for the first 12 months.
- Has a normal APR of 13.49% to 23.49%.
- A cash advance APR of 16.49% to 25.49%.
- Has a Penalty APR of 29.99%.
- The balance transfer Fees is 3%.
- Return Payment Fee is $27.
- Has a late payment fee of $37.
- Has an annual fee of $59.
- Get 3 Points per dollar for all purchases at Allegiant.
- Get 2 Points per dollar for all qualifying purchases at restaurants.
- Get 1 point per dollar spent on any other purchases.
- Earn 15000 bonus points after making a purchase of 1000$ in the first 3 months of using the card.
Requirement For Allegiant World MasterCard.
The following must be met before applying;
- You should be at least 18 years old.
- You should have a photo ID issued by the government.
- You must have a social security number.
- And a good credit record.
How To Apply
To apply, go to the application homepage (bankofamerica.com), then find and click on “Apply Now”.
- Then, read the terms and conditions and the credit card features.
- Give your personal information specified field.
- Also, give your employment and financial details in the specified field.
- To transfer the balance to your new card, select the box below it. Then click on”read information” to review your details.
- Finally, send the form. After approval of the request, you will receive confirmation.
How To Check The Status Your Application.
- When you receive the Allegiant World MasterCard in your mail, you can activate it by calling:1 .800.732.9194.
How To Cancel a Credit Card.
- To cancel or close your account, please contact customer service using the details below.
How To Login
Click on the Login link to access the login menu
- Tap the sign in space and then select the state.
- Enter your User ID and password and then click on login.
Credit Card Support at 800.932.2775
Reward Points Support.