Amazon Credit Card
Amazon Credit Card is given by Chase Bank. This card gives its users some good rewards, making deals and transactions in Amazon and non-Amazon stores really rewarding.
Other benefits, includes getting instant savings at amazon.com for gift and travel, login given at no added expenses, and also offers great purchasing benefits. This card does not have any annual fee.
- You get 3% off purchases
- You get $50 after your application is approved
- It gives 2% reward on purchases done at gas stations, drug stores and restaurants.
- You will earn 1% cash back If you make purchases anywhere Visa used,
- There are no annual fees.
- The Purchase Value APR varies between 14.49 – 22.49%.
- Cash advance APR for the card is of 25.24%.
- Cash advance fee is 5% or a Minimum of $10.
How to Apply for Amazon Credit Card
- Go to the application homepage at amazon.com.
- Give your personal and all required registration details and click on Apply now to move to a new web page, that shows the application form.
- Confirm your credit details, before going on fill in all required details into the application form.
- Then, click on the Apply tab and Enter the details required.
- Click on “Continue” with the application process.
- Now, fill in the contact security section, by giving your primary phone number,
- SSN, date of birth, and your mother’s name.
- Next, be sure to complete the financial information section carefully.
- Finally, Click on Submit to send your application for approval.
How to check the status of your credit card Application
To check your Amazon Visa Credit Card, application status, you can simply call 1-888-247-4080.
How to Activate the Credit Card.
To activate your new Amazon Visa Credit Card, call: 1-888-247-4080.
How to login
Go to the homepage of the card company at Chase.com of the Amazon credit card.
Give your username and password on the login menu and click on sign in.
How to recover your username or password.
To recover your username or password, go to the Amazon Visa Credit Card login page and click on “Forgot password” and a new web page appears, select the box options, fill in additional information that may be needed, depending on the choice you have made, and click on “Next”. And an identification code is given to you that then allows you to set up a new password.
How to Make Payment
- Login to your account.
- Get the payment button, as your account opens.
- Choose a payment option, then makes your bill payment.
Otherwise, you can set an automatic debit, for the bank to pay bills on the date and time due.
Amazon Visa Credit Card Customer Service.