Anne Geddes Visa Card
This card is a issued by Comenity, created particularly for credit card users with a fair credit score of at least 600. As a matter of fact, this card comes with no reward and demands no annual fee. To know more about this card, see below.
Does this card offers cashback or comes with any rewards program?
Sadly, this card does not give any cash back nor comes with any rewards program.
So, users are not to expect any of the following after or before purchases: Cash sign up bonus, rewards rate, maximum rate or annual rewards limit.
Check This: Pier 1 Credit Card Login | Application – Review
What are the APR for this card?
- It has an unsteady balance transfer APR that ranges from 27.74%.
- The variable cash advance APR for this card is from 27.74% and above.
- And purchase APR that is up to 26.74%. But it can change.
- Are users being given any introductory APR?
- Unfortunately, this card comes with no introductory APR, that is to say, no introductory rate on new purchases and balance transfers.
Fees associated with this card?
If you wish to apply for this card, note that you are to pay the following fees:
- A balance transfer fee of $10
- Returned payment fee of $38
- Late payment fee of $38, for deferred payment
- And for a minimum balance transfer a fee of $10.
Anne Geddes Visa Card Login
- To login into your online account
- Go to the webpage and Locate the Sign in Tab
- Enter your username and password.
- Then click the sign-in tab to access your account.
- If you do not have an account, you can click on the create account box and follow all the steps in creating an account.
You can also click on the box indicating “Remember Me” so you can save your login and also helps you to avoid the issues of forgotten username or password.
Anne Geddes Visa Card Application
How do I apply for this card?
This is very easy. All you are to navigate to the Comenity website
- Click on the Apply Tab and complete the application form.
- By completing the application form, means providing the required personal information such as your name, contact, financial and other requested details.
- See to it that all these details are correct before submitting your application for review.
Where can I use my card?
This card can be used at Comenity Bank and at places where MasterCard or Visa card is accepted. However, I advise you pay your card balance on time so, you will not be paying any interest fees
If you have any complaints, inquiries or queries, you can contact the credit card’s customer service
1-877-247-6577, TDD/TTY 1-888-819-1918
Customer Care Hours
Monday – Saturday 8am – 9pm
Live Customer Care hours may vary on holidays. Access automated Customer Care 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Customer Care Address
Comenity Capital Bank, PO Box 183003 Columbus, Ohio 43218-3003