Ariens Credit Card
We shall be giving you the basic information about the Ariens credit card. This is a store card issued by Synchrony Bank to interested person though, it was made particularly for those having a credit score of at least 650. The card comes with several financing options on purchases of Arien and the Gravely equipment.
This review will serve as a helping hand to you if you desire to get the necessary information about this card.
Read This Card: Rooms To Go, Credit Card | Login | Application – Rooms To Go Credit Card Payment
With the Ariens and Gravely Get the Gear Card, you can always enjoy the special financing offers, ensure to remember that monthly interest will be charged if you fail to make payment in full within the stipulated time period. It’s recommended that you pay it off as early as possible to avoid any interest accrued.
Ariens Credit Card Features:
- No Monthly Interest will be charged if payment is made in Full within 6 Months
No Monthly Interest will be charged if payment is made in Full within 12 Months
A $50 promotion fee will be charged on Purchases of $400 and above.
- No Monthly Interest for 24 Months
A $150 promotion fee will be charged on purchases of $1000 or more.
- No Monthly Interest for 36 Months
A $150 promotion fee will be charged on purchases of $1500 or more.
- On purchases of $1500 or more.
0% Monthly Interest for 12 Months
- On purchases of $400 and up. A $50 promotion fee will be charged.
- No Monthly Interest if Paid in Full within 18 Months
- On snow equipment purchases of $500 and up.
Facts – What Does One Need to Know About the Terms of this Card?
- There is no card in the market today without its own special terms and rate.
- It has no introductory rate.
- You are to pay no cash advance fee
- This card comes with no introductory APR period.
- The purchase APR for this card is 26.99%.
- Cardholders are to pay no penalty APR.
- There is no credit limit given to users.
Does Ariens Credit Card have any Reward Program?
Sorry, this card company has no such option. So, do not expect any cashback or rewards since;
- There is no yearly rewards limit.
- It has no cash sign up bonus.
- And no maximum rewards rate.
Why Do We recommend this Card?
The Ariens card reports your card activities to card bureaus.
Cardholders are to pay no yearly fee.
Why People Hate this Card?
- Cardholders cannot get a reward for each of their purchases.
- There is no sign-up bonus.
- This card has no cashback rewards.
- The bonus offered by this card company is minimal.
- It has a purchase APR that is a bit high.
What is the Introductory APR for this Card?
- Well for new purchases this card company does not give users an introductory rate.
Does this Card Company Allow Balance Transfer?
- On the aspect of a balance transfer, the following should be remembered.
- There is no introductory APR period.
- This card comes with no balance transfer APR.
- It has no introductory rate.
- With what we have here I do not think this card company allows balance transfer.
Is there an APR for this Card?
Just as stated by the Federal Reserve Board, all credit cards have a standard interest rate of 15% then, for those carrying balance it is 17%. But, the Ariens card has an unsteady purchase APR that is a bit high.
For this reason, this card comes with a purchase APR of 26.99%.
Ariens Credit Card Application
Can I Apply for this Card Online?
Yes! Provided you go directly to the homepage of this card.
And complete the online application form using your personal information, just as indicated on the form.
Lastly, go through your information and correct any possible mistakes then, submit your application.
Ariens Credit Card Payment
What fee Must I Pay as a Cardholder?
Nice, all cardholders should not hesitate to pay the following fee if, the need arises.
You must pay a late fee of $38, for your delayed payments.
As a cardholder, you can enjoy your card and still pay no yearly fee or charges as long as you make your payments promptly to avoid extra charges.
What Happens to My Card Activities?
Cardholders should not forget the fact this card company reports their card activities to credit bureaus (like Experian and Equifax), and as such are required to exhibit a good payment habit. Because their payment habit determines what happens to their credit score and can be used to indicate their financial accountability.