Bergner’s Credit Card
Bergner’s credit card is a good option for those who regularly shop at Bergner’s stores to buy lots of articles of clothing.
This is advisable because you get to earn a $20 off on every $200 spent on eligible purchases and the card has no APR and there is no annual fee attached to it.
The Bergner’s credit card is issued by Comenity Bank and they have made the opening of a Bergner’s account easy as long as the instructions are followed through.
If the application is approved, you get to have your Bergner’s credit card at the charges of $10 within a short period after your approval.
Bergner’s Credit Card
- If a card user spends $200 on eligible purchases, they get to earn $20 reward card that will be used at Bergner’s stores which is a 10% off
- If the card user spends $200 within one calendar month, they get to earn two $200 reward card
- If a card user spends $1,000 and above within a calendar year, they will earn an Elite membership status. This elite membership status can be used to get free shipping and any other offer
- The card is issued by Comenity Bank
- It has no annual fees attached to it
- The late payment fee can be as much as $35
- There is a purchase APR of 24.99%.
Bergner’s Credit Card Login Procedure
- Visit the Comenity Bank website using this d.comenity.net/bergners/ to log in to your account
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Log In”
Bergner’s Credit Card Payment Procedure
- Log in to your online account using the login page
- Look for the “Make Payments” icon and click on it
- Follow the remaining instructions to make your bill payments
Bergner’s Credit Card Activation Procedure
You can register and activate your Bergner’s credit card if you have never had online access to your card. You can do this by going to the Comenity Bank website.
When you get to the registration page, click on “Yes” to answer the question if you have your account number. Your account number is on the Bergner’s credit card bill that was mailed to you.
The next step is to Input your credit card account number, social security number, and zip code then you click on “Continue”. Next is to make your credentials which include your username and password.
Use something you will easily remember, then chose whether or not you want your device to remember your credentials.
Also choose if you want to enroll for paperless statements, which means you will not have physical mails from Bergner’s Credit card mailed to your home.
- You must have a valid government-issued ID card
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must have a valid tax identification number such as SSN
- Must live in the United States or Canada
Other Activation Procedure
It will be easier for you to prepare your information before you start filling the activation form because it will save you more time. These are the steps to take :
- Visit the Comenity Bank website
- Input your personal details such as your full name, social security number, birth date, annual income
- The nest is to Input your street address, city, state and zip code, home and work phone number, email address, choose if you want to add an additional buyer or not. The additional buyer can buy with your card and not legally responsible for transactions they make
- Click on “Continue” to finish your application
Customer Care Service number – 1-800-937-5449
E-Mail – [email protected]
Mailing Address – 2801 East Market Street York, PA 17402 United States
The Bergner’s credit card has an online platform that allows card users to manage their online accounts such as making online payments, changing information when necessary, checking transactions and transaction history, and lots more.
This part of the article will give you steps on how to log in, how to make payments, and how to activate your Bergner’s Credit card securely.