BoA Secured Credit Card
The BoA Secured Credit Card is a good card, offered by Bank of American and useful to any credit card arsenals, importantly for those with a low credit history. And with few numbers of strong years of making timely, complete payment, users can restore their credit history and in the future apply for credit cards with greater limit and lower taxes. This card needs a deposit of $300.The account information is given by three major bureaus which increase your credit knowledge.
Features of BoA Secured Credit Card
- This credit card has no rewards program, but it has the ability to create a strong credit history.
- Has an annual fee $39.
- BoA Secured Credit Card does not have a rewards program but instead is useful for its ability to build a stronger credit history.
Annual Fee $39
- A cash advance APR of 24.99%.
- And cash advance fee of 10% or 3% of each transaction .whichever is larger.
- Late payments may be up to $ 38.
- Purchase APR of 20.24%.
Requirements of BoA Secured Credit Card
To obtain this credit card, the following requirement must be met:
- You are to be18 years old.
- You are to be a resident of the United States.
- You have a U.S Social Security Number.
How to Apply for BoA Secured Credit Card
Step 1: Go to the card’s website.
Step 2: Go to the ‘Information’ section.
Step 3: Now, continue by giving your personal information.
Step 4: Also give your financial information.
Step 5: Check the box above the “Check your information” button. And don’t forget to read the terms and conditions of this card.
How to login to BankAmericard Secured Credit Card page.
- Visit the login website.
- Then, supply your online ID in the blank box after the “Online ID”.
- And click on “Login” to have access to your account.
How to Make Payment with your BoA Secured Credit Card
When you logged in to your online account, you can now make payment on purchases, opt for paperless statement and update your account details.
How to Activate your BankAmericard Secured Credit Card.
If you will like to activate and register your card for online use. It is very simple. On the login page, by the right of the menu, click on “Register Now”. Below
Lastly, give your account number and social security number in the empty fields and click on “Continue” . Now, you are to create a username and password.
At the end, your card must be activated and you can now use online banking.
Mailing Address: Bank of America PO Box 15019 Wilmington, DE 19886-5019