Build MasterCard Benefits
- It provides an affordable loan. You can get a credit limit in advance with a clear quote
- The prices are in advance
- Enjoy protection against Fraud
- Have 24/7 access to your account via the internet and telephone
- Stay calm when the card is lost or stolen, protected from zero liability fraud
- You can Use your card to shop anywhere.
Build MasterCard Features/Rates
- The annual fee is $72
- Purchase of APR is 29.9% (variable)
- Cash advance APR is 29.9% (variable)
- The Cash Advance fees $10 or 3%
- Late payment fee is up to $35
- Returns payment fee is up to $35
- Additional cardholder fee is $12
- There is Fee for a foreign transaction
How to Apply for Build MasterCard
- The Build-up tab is for cardholders with low credit points from 300 to 600.
- Applicant must be at least 18 years old
- You must be invited to submit an application for a building card
- After submitting the application, enter the offer code that has been sent to you
- Once you receive the offer code, click the Reply to quote link on the Build Card page
- Enter your offer ID, zip code, zip code and social security number and keep using the application where you will be asked to enter your personal details, such as contact details and annual sales.
Activate the Build MasterCard
To activate the new purchase of the Build MasterCard product:
- Go to the link
- Card number, name, first name, last name, last 4 digits of the social security number, expiration date, CVC / CVV number, date of birth, status, zip code.
- Click the “Send” link.
To access your credit card account:
- Go to https://www.thebuildcardservicing.com
- Enter the ID and password
- Click on the ‘Log in’ link to open.
How to reset the password of Build MasterCard
- Click on “Forgot password” on the login page
- Enter the following information
- Account number, first name, last name, last 4 digits of the social security number, expiration date, CVC / CVV number.
- Click on “Next”
Build MasterCard Customer Service Number
Call 1-800-634-9558 to access the agent for customer relationships.