Chase Freedom Card: the card is s flat-rate cash-back card, you might like because it is an easy-to-use card for everyday spending.
The chase freedom card is a good credit card that is issued by Chase Bank. As a matter of fact, this card comes with a lot of rewards or bonuses; like the cash back rewards which does not expire provided, your account is open and its rewards can be restored. Not like the Zulily credit card that offers very few rewards which expires after some time and its rewards cannot be restored.
Although it has a high credit score it is a good card for customers who can maximize rewards, and this card can be used anywhere. While the Zulily card cannot be used elsewhere since it is not connected to other networks.
Features of Chase Freedom Card.
- You Receive a $150 Bonus when you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months of opening the account.
- It has a high credit score of 690 – 850.
- While using this credit card in the first 15 months, you will have to pay no introductory APR for purchases and balance transfers.
- This credit card has no annual fee.
- A 5% cash back of up $1,500 combined bonus categories per quarter, will be given to you.
- You can get unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- If it is your time first using this credit card and you are able to make purchases of $500 in the first 3 months, you will get a $150 welcome bonus.
- This credit card is a good card for small and regular customers that gains from high category reward.
- It has a purchase APR of 16.74% – 25.49%.
Also, the cashback reward of this credit card does not expire provided that your account is open and the amount of reward can be restored.
It is interesting to note that the interest rate of this credit card is low. And with this card, you can get a 15 month long period for free financing on balance transfers or purchases.
As you can see, with this card you can be given 5% cash back in a joint category purchase for up to $1,500 each quarter. That is in a year, you can be given up to $300 cash back for category purchases.