The Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Credit Card
The Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Credit Card is a good credit card designed to help business owners. This card is a reasonably competitive credit card if your business needs regular travel? The card allows you to earn while traveling around the world. The Citibusiness A Advantage Platinum Select credit card is business-friendly and has a large profit potential. If you are interested in applying for this card, scroll down and follow our simple tutorial.
Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Credit Card Features
- It is important to know that, Users stand to get first checked bag free, boarding privileges, double miles on eligible American Airlines and US Airways purchases, fly using reduced number miles with Reduced Mileage Awards,
- The user gets 25% discount on eligible in-flight purchases done with American Airlines and US Airways.
- this is also attracts a Signup Bonus of 30,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in the initial 90 days of card ownership,
- The card has an annual fee of $95 after the initial 12 months.
- There is also a cash Advance APR charge at 21.99%, a cash Advance fee of 3% of each transaction, and $5 minimum.
- Others include a Late Payment Fee of $15 on balances up to $100, $29 on balances of $100 up to $250 and $39 on balances of $250 and over.
- The Purchases APR is at 15.24%.
Citigroup has specified the following requirements for all applicants:
- Applicants must reach at least 18 years old,
- you should Remember to Have the correct US street address,
- You must a valid Social Security Number.
Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum Select Credit Card Application Guide
Potential cardholders will find an application form on the website.
On the Application page
Step 1. Please Remember to Provide the needed Information about the company. Before you can be issued a card, Citigroup must verify a large amount of information about your company.
Step 2 – Now that you have provided information about your company, enter your personal information demanded
Step 3 – Please Remember to choose the security word that will be used whenever you are logging into your Citigroup account.
Step 4 – However, at this point, also you must provide your personal annual income.
Step 5 -Note; If you are already an AAdvantage member, you can enter your number at this time. Non-members must receive a membership ID after approval.
Step 6 – Note; If you want your employee to receive a card associated with your account, you can enter their details at this time.
Step 8 – Read the terms and conditions now. If you agree, submit your application and wait for the Citi approval.
Platinum Select Credit Card Login Guide is the Citibusiness AAdvantage
- please remember to go on to the Citi home page and look for the Login tab on the left side of the screen.
- Then you now enter your username and password in the right place,
- then click login to access your online account.
If you have forgotten your login details, click Forgot your user ID/password? Option and you will be redirected to the pickup page.
To start the retrieval process, enter the number of the ATM/debit card or credit card in the appropriate field and click on the Continue button.
please, before you use Citibusiness AAdvantage Platinum, you must first activate it. To activate the card, you can call 1-800-347-4934 (1-866-422-3091 for companies).
Mailing Address: CitiBusiness® Customer Service P.O. Box 6235 Sioux Falls, SD 57117-6235