Disney Credit Card
The Disney credit card is issued by Chase. The card is designed to enable cardholders to earn Disney rewards dollars on every purchase made on a qualified good.
Rewards dollars can be collected on Disney goods and services in any Disney location.
Disney card has an online platform for users to manage their accounts and make bill payments through the internet.
The online platform also gives users access to transaction history, access monthly statements, check earned points, make ticket bookings, and so on.
Apply For This Credit Card: Sheetz Credit Card Login – Sheetz Credit Card Review
Disney Credit Card Perks
- The issuer is Chase Bank
- It is used at Disneyland resort on everyday purchases
- The credit rating requirement is low
- For the first 6 billing cycles, the intro APR rate is 0%
- APR rate is 16.49%
- Cash Advance APR is 24.74%
- There is a 21 days grace period
- Balance Transfer Fee is 3% or $5
- Cash Advance Fee is 3% or $10
- The foreign transaction fee is 3%
- Up to $35 for late payments fee
- $39 for the returned payment fee
- No annual fee
Disney Credit Card Benefits
- There is a $50 statement credit for the first purchases made with your card
- 1% point on every purchase
- 2% points on expenses made at gas stations, grocery store, eatery, and any Disney stores
- 10% off on expenses of more than $50 at any Disney location
- Get 10% off on expenses made at Disneyland and other Disney resorts
Check Other Credit Card: Basic Review on Loft credit card – Loft Credit Card Login and Making Payment
With an online account, the cardholders can save, report a missing or lost cards, check transaction history, make bill payments, activate the card, and so on.
Disney Credit Card Login Procedure
- Visit chaseonline.chase.com
- Input your User ID and password
- Click on “Log On”
Forget Username or Password Procedure
If you have forgotten your password or username here is what you should do ;
- On the home page, click on “Forgotten User ID or Password?”
- Input either your SSN or chase credit card number
- Click on “Sign in”
Read This Credit Card: Ross Credit Card – Ross Credit Card login
Disney Credit Card Bill Payment Procedure
- Cardholders can make bill payments online by logging in to your online account then follow the instructions above.
- You can also make bill payments on the phone by calling the customer care service using the number above or send your payment bill to the mailing address above
- Another way is through setting your account to accept auto debit payment. The bank will deduct automatically on the stated date you set for payment.
Disney Reward Credit Card Activation Procedure
- Visit chaseonline.chase.com
- Click on “Set up online access”
- Select your account type
- Input your Chase account number and SSN
- Input the User ID and password you will always want to use for subsequent access
- Click on “Next”
- You must have a valid SSN
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must be a citizen of the United States
- Log in chaseonline.chase.com
- Click on “Apply Now”
- Input your personal details such as your name, mailing address, zip code, and others
- Input your financial and security details.
After applying, the user will have access to their account online and will be able to manage it.
To know your application status and to cancel your card, make a call to 1-800-227-4825 to speak with a representative. You will also be asked to give some details.
Phone contact : 1-800-300-8575
Email address: [email protected]
Mailing Address: Chase Card Services P.O. Box 15298 Wilmington, DE 19850