DSW Credit Card
Using the DSW Credit Card can be rewarding since you gain a point on each purchase made & get a $5 profit on every 100 points gained. Every New user gets $25 extra when they spend up to $500 in the first 90 days.
This is a decent Visa card that gives special rewards programs, price protection, and cash loyalty bonus. In addition, it gives users who are able to make purchases of $500, a signup bonus of $25. This article contains all the basic information about this card. Remember, it is issued by Comenity.
Also, see: Associated Bank Visa Credit Card Login | Associated Bank Credit Card Review
DSW Credit Card is a card used at the Designer Shoe Warehouse. This card is been issued and managed by Comenity Bank. The card provides cardholders with tremendous rewards which make their transactions at the Designer Shoe Warehouse, even more, profiting with several saving opportunities. This Credit card comes with no annual fee; it has no introductory APR rate. It is a store card that has a low credit requirement.
Facts About The Card | DSW VISA CARD
- This card gives a cash loyalty bonus.
- Users will have to pay no yearly fee.
- It gives users a signup bonus of $25 when they make purchases of $500.
- Before applying for this card your credit score must be from 650 to 850.
- Users are being given 2 points for a dollar used in making purchases.
- It offers emergency support and price protection.
- This card comes with no yearly reward limit and maximum rewards rate.
- The purchase APR for this card is 14..98% to 24.98%.
- It demands no balance transfer fee.
- Purchase APR is 14.98% – 24.98% ( can change)
- Cash Advance APR is 26.99% ( can change)
- 2 points are earned on each $1 spent outside DSW
- 20 points are earned on each $1 spent inside DSW
Any Benefits of using the card?
Using the card can be rewarding, because
- You gain a point on each purchase made & get a $5 profit on every 100 points gained
- New user gets $25 extra when they spend up to $500 in the first 90 days.
- $25 sign up bonus is given on VISA Application, this is given to you as soon as you get your card
Other benefits include
- You receive Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- An Emergency Card Replacement
- Enjoy Zero Liability and Purchase Protection
DSW Credit Card Fees
- No annual fee
- There is no Introductory APR Rate
- Normal APR Rate is 14.98%, 20.99%, or 24.99%
- Cash Advance fee is either $5 or 3% whichever one is greater.
Applying for DSW Credit Card
To apply for this card, you are to first navigate to the Comenity website.
Next, complete the online application form with the requested personal information. Then, read it carefully to be sure that your details are correct before submitting your card application.
Check other credit cards: Polaris Visa Credit Card | Polaris Visa Credit Card Login | How to Apply
When applying for the credit card, you have to be a DSW Rewards member. However, if you are not a DSW Rewards member yet, then before applying for it, ensure to the first register to become a member.
When you sign in to your DSW Rewards account, you then be redirected to comenity.net/dsw to begin the application for the card.
- On the other hand, the Applicant must be up to 18 years above to apply for the card.
- An acceptable US Social security number.
- An applicant must have a valid US street address number and must ensure to give a correct address.
Guidelines To Apply For The DSW Card
- First, so go to the credit Card home Page, using, this link https://d.Comenity.net/dsw/ and then click on the “Apply Now” tab seen on the page.
- As you log into a new page, as a member, sign in at this point to continue with the application. If you are not a member, then you will have to select “Not a Rewards Member yet” and click on the “Join Now” tab
- In the first place, you need to give your “Personal details”, your general financial information and your contact information.
- There is also a need to fill in your referral code.
- At this point, You can include authorized buyers if you wish to.
- Fill in the referral code
- Ensure all the information provided is correct
- Then submit your application.
Ways To examine Application status
When you have gotten the card, then you can now call the bank at1-855-266-0556 to see your application status.
How to go about terminating your Credit Card:
First, if you will want to terminate your credit card, call this number 1-855-266-0556 to do so, or visit the bank to ask for account closure.
How to Activate your DSW Credit Card
Immediately you have gotten your card, you can now go on for the activation by calling at this number 1 (855) 266-0556 to activate it.
Creating your Online Account
In case you desire to register a new online account for your credit card, simply click on the “Sign Up” button in the login area.
From there, the Cardholder will be automatically directed to a new page where they have to enter their credit account number or username, Zip/Postal Code. Then, a cardholder will still present his/her ID Type (i.e.) SSN or Social Insurance Number, and the last 4 digits of Social security number. Lastly, click on “Find my Account”
The DSW Credit card customer care number
As a cardholder, Call: 1-855-266-0556 to gain access to customer care. You can still call if you’re an intending cardholder.