First Premier Credit Card Login
First Premier credit card is for those with bad credit, who have very few alternatives when applying for a credit card. This card has a high annual payment [APR] and many payments. Almost anyone with a checking account can apply for this card. This is for consumers who have bad credit but can pay their bills every month.
The APR placed on purchases and cash advances is 36.0%. Cash advances are charged at $6 or 5% of the advance amount (whichever is more).
There are also a number of fees for card setup and maintenance.
First, there is a one-time set-up of $ 95, which must be paid. Then there will be a $ 75 annual fee for the first year, after which will drop to $ 45 per year.
You will also pay a monthly service fee of $ 6.25 per month ($ 75 per year) after the first year.
The first year will cost you about $ 170 ($ 95 set-up and $ 75 annual fees). The second-year and more will cost you $ 120 ($ 45 annual fee and $ 75 monthly service fee) each year.
Payments that will be deducted from your bank account before you start using the card from the to $ 300 initial credit limit allocated to you, so your initial credit is only $ 225. The cost of additional cards is $ 29 per year, and the Credit limit is also reduced.
Payment on foreign transactions is about 3%.
Late payment or returned fees is about $ 35.
Methods of Activating First Premier Credit Card
There are two ways of activating your first Premier card;
- Sign up for a new account by logging onto mypremiercreditcard.com
- Click on “Enrol”
- On the new page, in with your account number and social service number then click on “Continue”
- till the next step and click on “Submit”
A cardholder can make a call to First Premier Bank with the phone number, 1-800-987-5521. You will be asked some questions so it is vital you have your credit card close by.
First Premier Credit Card Login Procedure
Once you have an online account, it’ll be easy for you to make a bill payment, check your account balance, set an automatic payment, register for paperless statements, check promotions, set notifications and alert transfer to other banks, and view transaction review.
- Visit the website my Premier card portal
- On the new page input your username and password
- Click on “Sign In”
Forget Password Procedure
- Click on “Forgot Username/Password”
- Input your account number and SSN
- Click on either the forget password or forget username
- Applicants must be 18yrs and above
- Checking account is essential when applying
- Applicants must be a US citizen or a permanent resident
- Having a Social Security Number is important
- Having a valid street and mailing address is a must
Application Procedure | First Premier Credit Card Activation
- Log onto the website, mypremierecreditcard.com then click on “Apply”
- On the new page, fill in the form with your correct details
- Click on “Submit”
You will get a notification after a minute of submission indicating whether he qualified or not.
A situation where you got no notification, call 1-800-987-5521 to speak with a representative. You will get your card within 10 business days to your mailing address.
You need to activate the First Premier Credit Card when you get it.
First Premier credit card has an app that makes online transactions faster easier and more interesting.