First Savings Bank Credit Card
The first Savings Bank credit card is provided by First Savings Bank, offers card users access to online stores and shopping in restaurants and even an enhanced security code that protects against unauthorized purchases by users. The card has no annual fee and monthly simple payment option.
The First Savings Bank Credit Card also offers cardholders the convenience of using their credit card for daily shopping, eating out in restaurants or shopping online.
Features of the First Savings Bank Credit Card
- Cardholders can easily buy online and even eat in restaurants with a credit card
- The enhanced security code provides additional protection against unauthorized buyers
- This card does not have an annual fee
- It offers a simple monthly payment option
- There are no hidden costs and there is no APR
- It offers secure access to your online account
- There is no introductory APR
- There is No Cash Advance APR
- There is No Cash Advance Fee
First Savings Bank Credit Card Application Guide
Applicants must meet the following criteria for approval of First Bank’s credit card,
- The applicant must have to be at least 18 years old
- He must be a resident of the United States of America
- Applicants must have the required SSN number
- The customer must possess a very clear credit limit.
How to Apply
Go to the First Savings Bank homepage and click on the Accept Online tab
You will be redirected to a new site, where you will be asked to enter your reservation number and password in the empty fields, next click on “Continue”.
Go to your e-mail address and fill out the acceptance form to check your details.
Next, Accept the offer, then you will receive a confirmation message.
Applicants can also receive a credit card by calling the company at 888-469-0291, requesting the application form and completing the requirements, as well as providing all necessary information in the “Apply online” section.