Gap credit card
Is The Gap Card A Credit Card?
When indicate for paperless statements can earn you as users get 500 points and 20% quarterly bonus with free shipping.
The credit card can be used at Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy. It has low credit card requirements and no intro APR rate is required.
Gap credit card
Do you get free shipping with Purchases on The Gap card?
No maximum Overlimit fee cardholders are entitled to a low overseas transaction fee of 3%
Cardholders can enjoy a 15% discount on their first purchase with the credit card.
5 bonus points are provided per $1 spent at the Banana Republic, Athleta, and Old Navy.
Signing up for paperless statements can earn users 500 points offers a 20% quarterly bonus and free shipping.
- It has no Intro APR Rate
- The normal APR Rate is 25.49
- You get a Cash Advance APR of 27.49%
- The Cash Advance fee is 4% or 10$ based on one of greater value.
- Foreign Transaction Fee is charged at 3%
- Late Payment is $37
- It has a Grace Period of 23 days
- No Annual Fee on this card
How To Apply For The Gap Credit Card
To apply for and get approved for the credit card, intending users must meet the following criteria;
- Has to be a resident of the US
- Must have a government-issued photo ID
- The applicant should have a valid social security number
- The applicant should have a clear credit record.
- To begin, go to the application homepage of the Gap Credit Card
- Enter your personal details in the fields provided,
- Next, Enter your security details in the required section of the application form.
- Indicate your delivery method for your billing statement by checking the option given.
- Read through the Synchrony Bank terms and conditions.
- check the box if you agree to the terms, and consent to electronic communications
- Lastly, to conclude the application click on “ Submit”
1800-427-7895 ( within the U.S.)
1-614-744-3907 ( outside the U.S.)
General Support: 1866-450-4468.