What is the Global Cash Card?
The Global Cash Card is designed as a paycard solution to help reduce the stress and the demands of physical withdrawals and the usual bank accounts. The Global Cash Paycard comes as a great alternative to physical withdrawals and even traditional bank accounts. A global cash card is a great place to start using electronic payment options.
The Global Cash Card provides administrators with tools to manage their accounts anytime and anywhere. The mobile site is compatible with any internet-enabled device
The Issuers of the Global Cash Card
The Global Cash Visa Card is issued by the B of I Federal Bank or the MetaBank®, a member of FDIC, under the Visa U.S.A license. Inc. Visa is a registered trademark of the Visa International Service Association and is used under license. Global Cash Card is a registered ISO company of MetaBank.
The Global Cash Card Prepaid debit Mastercard is issued by MetaBank®, a member of FDIC, under the MasterCard International Incorporated license
The US PATRIOT Act requires all financial institutions and their third parties to obtain, verify and register information identifying each person who opens the card’s account. What this means to you: When you open the card account, we will ask you for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We also ask you to check your driver’s license or other identity documents. This is to help the federal government fight the funding of terrorism and other money laundering activities
Benefits and Rewards of the Global Cash Card
- The Non-cash transactions help to protect your money from theft
- Stop billing on check cashing fees, Purchase money transfers or waiting for payment
- It helps users to manage their money better and budget more accurately since you can track transactions using a smartphone, online or phone
- No annual fees are paid using a global cash card
- Access to online account management services 24/7
- Cardholders can access their account via a smartphone with network support
- Provides enhanced unauthorized protection
- The fee for a foreign transaction is not required
- Load tax or other repayments directly to your payment card
- The payment card is your property so you can take it to the next employer
- All funds with payment cards are provided by FDIC
- Cardholders can use card in restaurants and grocery stores using Global Cash to pay
- Receive Two-way text messages
- What can the Global Cash Card be Used for?
- Use Card to Make Payments or Purchases
- This card, the Global Cash Card can be used to make payments or purchases at restaurants and grocery stores, gas stations and anywhere else Visa or Mastercard are accepted.
- The card charges no annual fee and no introductory APR.
- With the Card User can Get money
- From Over 55,000 free ATM locations around the world. Go to www.allpointnetwork.com to find the nearest ATM.
- You can Use your pin to get cash back at many points of sale.
- As Family cards
- The primary holder of the card can get up to five (5) extra cards for family members (students, military staff, family outside the country) for free.
- There is no charge for card transfers. The cardholder only has access to the money transferred to the payment card.
Global Cash Card Features and Rates
There are really no charges for using this card
- The card has no Introductory APR Rate
- No Normal APR Rate – N/A
- Cash Advance APR Rate is not charged
- The Cash Advance Fee is not charged
- No Annual Fee
How does the Global Cash Card work:
First Your payment i.e. your wages or salary is deposited on the Global Card or on the MasterCard prepaid card for immediate use.
- Next you Configure paycard alert and two-way texting, this helps you to receive
- Receive email and text notifications when the payment card is paid on the day of payment
- Get a low balance alert when your card balance drops below a pre-set amount
- Send messages and receive the balance in your personal account, activity and payroll in seconds
- You then get access to money in several ways:
- Purchase signatures for any payment from any merchant accepting Visa or MasterCard
- Payment of funds at Allpoint Network ATMs without additional payment
- Get money back after making a multi-location debit purchase
Here’s How to Apply for the Global Card Cash
- First Register in the two-way text service on the card holder’s account at www.globalcashcard.com
- You Receive the confirmation code on your mobile phone and submit the code when you are asked to do so on the cardholder’s account
- * You can send BAL text to 28547 at any time to receive your current account balance
- * Send STOP text to 28547 to stop receiving messages
How to Activate the Global Card Cash
Before using the debit card, you must activate it and the user will have to choose a 4-digit personal identification number (PIN). This PIN must be kept secret, this pins allows the holder access to ATMs, retailers at points of sale and other transactions.
Cardholders are encouraged to immediately connect to the Global Card Cash customer service using the number (866) 395-9200 if any issues occur during the process of activation.
To activate it simply Call the free customer service number on the back of the card (866) 395-9200 and follow the already automated prompt
Alternatively, you can Visit the Global Cash Card site at www.globalcashcard.com on the home page, locate the “Activate Global Cash Card” in the bottom left corner of the screen.
Next fill in your 16-digit card number in the empty field and click “Enter”.
This will take you to the next screen where you will be prompted to create and select “Username” and “Password”. Please enter the password of up to 8 characters. You will be prompted to select and enter your PIN (up to 4 digits).
Steps to Deactivate the Card
You can deactivate the card by calling the customer support team with the number seen at the back of card.
The card can also be deactivated by fax to (949) 833-7990
And By e-mail at [email protected]
Login Into your Global Cash Card Account
You can have access to your Global Cash Card account 24/7, simply by calling Customer Service (866) 395-9200 for free.
You can also Login into your account at www.globalcashcard.com.
On the homepage, locate the login area you will notice the field specified for Username and Password, fill it accurately “Username” and “Password” you created when activating the online card then click “Log In”.