Legacy Credit Card
The Legacy credit card is actually an invitation Visa card, which is designed specifically for consumers who have poor or bad credit. It offers them a way they could use to easily rebuild their credit up to good or excellent. It is not a secured card as many think. It’s an actual credit card that does not requires you to make any deposit. So as soon as you get an invite in the mail, you can then step on to apply for the credit card online via a secured link
Legacy Credit card
- Cardholders get a decent fraud coverage plan, in case the card is lost or stolen
- Customers always enjoy a 24X7 online account management
- This credit card user does not need to have an excellent credit score to get approval for the card.
- Since it is a visa card, it can be used anywhere Visa is accepted
- The card helps you to rebuild your credit score.
- The Annual Fee is $75 (billed at $6.25 per month)
- It has an APR of 29.9%
- Initial Credit Limit: $350 to $1,500, depending on your credit
- Optional Programs for Cardholders are the PREMIUM Club membership ($4.95/month) which gives you discounts on prescriptions, dining, rental cars, hotels, and entertainment
- You get a Payment Protection Plan ($0.89/$100 of monthly balance) this helps you to avoid late payment fees since you have to makes the minimum payment. Except if you are unable to pay for a qualified reason (unemployment, disability, hospitalization, military leave, certified family medical leave, jury duty)
- Legacy Visa Minimum Payment: If the balance is less than $30, the minimum payment is the full balance. If the balance is greater than $30, then the minimum payment is $30 or 4%, whichever is greater, or 1% of the balance plus late fees and interest
Other Legacy Visa Fees:
- it has a $25 for late payments
- $25 for returned payments
- 2% of the amount for cash advances or a minimum of $20
- You are charged $20 as an authorized user fee that is if applicable.
Is Getting the Legacy Credit Card a good choice?
- You enjoy saving on travel and entertainment: If you sign up for the Credit Card’s PREMIUM Membership program, you will receive discounts on travel expenses like hotels and rental cars, as well as savings on entertainment and dining. Select prescription medications may also qualify for a discount.
- Protection against the unexpected: The Legacy Visa Credit Card’s Payment Protection Plan ensures that you won’t fall behind on your payments if you find yourself unable to pay due to a sudden job loss, hospitalization, or other unexpected events.
- The company will pay your card’s minimum balance each month up to a maximum of $5,000 until you get on your feet again.
- You must be enrolled in the program for at least 30 days before filing a claim and you cannot make more than one claim within a 120-day period.
- Simple online account management: Once you sign up for the card, you will be provided with a Legacy Visa Credit Card login that you can use to manage your account, change your alert settings, view your account balance, and set up automatic payments.
Legacy Credit Card Application
- Go to the card’s webpage
- Next click on the link to apply
- Enter your reservation number,
- Then you have to Verify your mailing address,
- Completely fill the acceptance form, and verify that your information is accurate.
- To conclude the application Accept the offer.
You can Check Legacy Credit Card Application Status
Guide To Activate the Credit Card
Legacy Credit Card Login
- Visit the login page of the Legacy credit card
- Next, you are to provide your Username and Password
- Finally, tap on the “login” tab to access your account
How To Recover Username and Password
How to Make Legacy Card Bill Payment
- Get signed in to your account
- Immediately you sign in, you will locate the payment tab
- Tap on it, and choose the payment option, that best suits you.