Loft Credit Card
LoveLoft is for customers who often shop at LOFT. This can help in saving money while shopping but it is essential to make your card payment on time to avoid making high-interest payments.
The card has 5 more points for every dollar you spend at LOFT or any other affiliates stores and a 15% discount on purchases made on the day you just opened your account. It has a free birthday gift each year on customer’s birthdays, free shipping of goods worth $75 and above and a 15% discount on the first Tuesday of every month. The card is issued by Comenity Bank and can be used at LOFT.com and Ann Taylor. For those with low credit who need to apply for it are more likely to get approved since It has a low credit rating requirement.
Read This Credit Card: Basic Guide to HSBC Credit Card Login | Making HSBC Credit Card Payment
There is also a Loft MasterCard for those who want to earn rewards as they shop at places other than Loft.
- There is no introductory APR rate
- The normal APR rate is 25.24%
- The cash advance APR is also 25.24%
- There is a 3% cash advance fee with a minimum of $10
- There is no annual fee
Benefits Of Loft Credit Card
- Users get a 15% discount on opening an account and using their card at LOFT, LOFT.com, Ann Taylor and other affiliated stores
- There is a 6 reward point that can be earned on every dollar used on purchases made from LOFT and affiliates stores
- There is a $20 reward card on every 2,000 earned points
- $15 gift is given to customers on their birthdays yearly
- $15 discount is made on making purchases made on every first Tuesdays which also includes all other offers.
Customer Care Service number – 1-866-907-5612
Mailing Address – Comenity Bank PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273
Loft Credit Card Login Procedure
With an online account, users can check transaction history, savings, update contact information, make paperless transactions, and manage their accounts.
Here is what you need to do to login;
- Login to the Loft Credit card homepage using the web site, comenity.net/loft
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Sign in”
Also, Read Other credit CardA View on Costco Credit Card – Basic Costco Credit Card Login Guide
Forget Username and Password Procedure
On the Loft card homepage, click on “Forgot your Username or Password?”
On the new page, input your card number or username, zip code, SSN and last four digits of your social security number
Click on “Find my Account”
Loft Credit Card Payment Procedure
There are different ways of making card payments. This can be done online, autopay or through the phone.
Online Method –
Users can pay their card bills by logging in to their account and following the options of making card payments.
Autopay Method –
If users want to have a stress-free easy way of paying their bills, they can just set their payments to Autopay. This enables the bank to automatically deduct money from your account on the due date.
Check This Credit CardBasic Guide to HSBC Credit Card Login | Making HSBC Credit Card Payment
Phone Method –
Users can also make payments by calling the customer care service using the number 1-888-563-8444.
To activate your card, you need to get registered or call the customer care service number to request help from the customer service to activate your card.
If you are yet to register your card, here is what you should do ;
- Click on “Register for Online Access”
Then follow the remaining instructions to activate your card
- You must have a valid government-issued ID card
- Must be 18 years and above
- Must have a valid SSN
- Must be a US resident
- Must have a valid mailing address with no PO Box
Loft Credit Card Application Procedure
- Log in to the credit card homepage
- Click on “Apply”
- Input your personal information such as your name, SSN, date of birth and so on
- Go through the terms and conditions and click on “I Agree”
- Click on “Continue”
To check your application status and to cancel the credit card, users should call the customer care service using the number 1-866-907-5612 to speak with a representative.