Old Navy Card
What Is An Old Navy Card?
The Old Navy Visa® Card is a visa issued card so it can be used where Visa is accepted. But because the Card is a closed-loop credit card it can only be used at Old Navy and other stores that belong to the Gap Inc., including the Gap, Banana Republic, and the Athleta.
The Card allows users to earn points for each dollar spent using their card. When the card is used at any of the Gap Inc. brand stores (Gap, Old Navy, Banana Republic, and Athleta) the users get 5 points per $1 spent.
Points earned on the Old Navy Store Cards are only earned on the Account used to make the purchase and not necessary on the store where the purchase was made.
Old Navy Card
Can I use my old Navy card anywhere?
The store card can of course only be used at Old Navy and its affiliated stores, but the other which is a visa card can be used anywhere Visa is accepted. Cardholders stand to gain discounts and special rewards when the card is used though it has high APR’s
What is an Old Navy credit card?
The Rewards Program does not apply to cash or debit card purchases or purchases at Gap, Banana Republic, Old Navy or Athleta using credit cards other than one of the Accounts.
In addition, Points are only earned on the Account used to make the purchase and are not based on the store in which the purchase is made
Old Navy Card Services offers ease to make payments with convenience, secure way to pay and the opportunity to obtain various benefits such as bonus, refunds, discounts, gifts, etc
Old Navy Visa Card Activation | How to Activate
You can Activate the Card you can do so online or via a phone call.
Activating the card can also be made online by phone. It’s simple, and a choice of ways to activate your choice.
- Go to the homepage, click on the “Register and Activate” tab. Next, you will need to confirm that you are the primary account holder and the card is with you.
- Sign in to your account.
- Enter your user ID and password to log in.
- But If you are a beginner, you can click the “Register” tab available to users for the first time.
- On the next page, customers are asked to enter the card number and security code of three numbers on the back of the card.
- Then customers must choose a user ID and password.
- the customer must pick up a security image.
- Once you have registered and created an account on the website, log in with the credentials, and select “Activate card” on the home page of your online accounts.
- When done you will receive notification about the success of the activation.
To Activate the Card Via Phone
- On the front panel of Each card is a telephone number you can use to activate. Simply place a call with the number on the front of your card or 1-877-371-9673.
- The client will receive an automated response from the service center. To activate the card with the card number and three-digit code.
- After completing all the steps you will be notified about the successful activation of the card.
Old Navy Visa Card Activation
Customer Contact: 1-877-371-9673