Simone Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, one of the members of FDIC. This makes transactions FDIC insured. The card is secure and reliable for child support even without having a local bank account.
Simone Card has the features of a regular prepaid card and has an endorsement with Visa, making it possible to use the card wherever there is a Visa logo. Texan parents under Child support program get to have access to their child support payments easily instead of waiting for direct deposit or waiting on a queue to have access to your child support funds.
Read This Credit Card: Simple Guide to CheapOair Credit Card Login – Application
There are other things that someone Card can do. These are;
- Bill payments
- Set SMS and email notifications
- 24/7 customer service access
- Cash transfers
- Check transaction history
- Have access to cash-back on qualified purchases
- Easy access nationwide with the Visa logo
- There’s also room to add another cardholder
- No credit check
- FDIC insured
Child support funds are received a day or 2 after the child support division receives it.
Simone Card Enrollment procedure
Simone has more than one way to enroll. These are, online and phone enrollment
Online Enrollment for Texans –
Visit www.childsupport.oag.state.tx.us using your profile to sign up for more on the Child Support Interactive (CSI) page.
If you do not have an account, click on “Apply for services” to enroll.
Also Check This Credit Card:Burlington Credit Card Login | Application Online – Quick Review
Phone Enrollment for Texans
Call 800 252 8014 to speak with a Texas State Disbursement Unit for help with getting a card. You will need to confirm your ID which may mean giving them your account details.
As always, it is not possible to use your new card without activating it first. All you need do is make a call you the customer care service number behind your card and follow the proceeding instructions. You will need to create a PIN, this is what you will always use in all your transactions.
- Log in to smionecard.com to access your account
- Select the first 4 digits of your card and click on “Activate Card or Access your Account”
- Input your username and password
- Click on “Login”
If you are new, here is what you should do ;
- Click on “New User? Register” if it is your first time of visiting the website
- Input your card last 4 digits, zip code, card expiration date etc on the new page
- Choose security questions to ensure your account is secure. Then you’ve created an account after clicking on “Submit”.
Procedure on How To Deposit Money Into your Card
Cardholders can deposit money into their cards through direct deposit, merchant services like WesternUnion, MoneyGram, and Visa ReadyLink.
You can also send your Tax Refund money into your card. To do this, you will need to include ;
- Your Routine Number: 031101169
- Account Number: Input your DDA number that’s attached to your card.
And ensure that it is your name that is written on the tax refund to avoid rejection. Merchant services mode cannot be used on Texas Payment Card Program.
Balance Inquiry Procedure
Log in to www.smionecard.com to access your account and check your balance.
You can also use an ATM to check your account balance and activity but you will be charged some fees.
You can call the customer care service using the number above to speak with a representative.
You can get a smiONE mobile app on Google play store and iTunes.