Venus Credit Card Login
Venus Credit Card we know is a card Issued by Comenity Bank.
The card comes with a credit score of 550-850 which is relatively fair. It is good to note here that it made for those who are fashion lovers.
The Venus Card is particularly designed for its devoted customers having a credit score of 550 and above. This card is issued by Comenity Bank and gives discounts and promotions yet, demands no yearly fee.
The card helps in building customer reliability while promoting the Venus Brand, bath suits, swimwear and women’s suits. Venus Credit Card also offers its users access to Venus account management and bill payment with the Venus Card.
What do I like about this card?
Cardholders will stand a chance to gain a lot if, we should consider that which they can get from this card. Because this card has the following benefits:
- It accepts the Mobile pay option.
- Users are to pay no yearly fee.
- This card has no minimum purchase.
- Cardholders can manage their card via the online account management system.
- This card gives you a $15 birthday gift certificate on your birthday as a cardholder.
- With the card, you are likely to receive an invitation to Venus events, regular promotion, and other special offers.
You receive a $15 birthday gift certificate
There are practically hassle-free exchanges
You stand the chance to Triple your rewards
With their online platform you enjoy online account management with ease.
- The APR on purchases is 26.99%
- It comes with a Minimum Interest Charge of $2 .00 for Credit plan
- Well no Annual fees
- The Late payment fee is $38.00
- With a Returned payment fee of $38.00
Venus Credit Card Login
Managing Your Card Online
Cardholders are allowed to manage their card online, provided the login to their cards account. So, to login to your cards online account, you are to do the following.
- Navigate to the management homepage of this card.
- Provide your username and password.
- To conclude the entire procedure, you just have to click on “Sign in”.
- Provided that you have done that, you can now successfully manage your card online.
How To restore my login details?
If you mistakenly lost or forgot your username and password, I tell you this ‘you can still get them back’ all you have to do is follow the steps.
- Firstly, go to the Reset Username and Password section. Here is the link
- Now, provide the necessary information like your username/ account number, zip code, social security number and any other means of identification.
- After that, just click on “Find my Account” and do adhere to any instructions given to you.
Venus Credit Card Application
Applying for this card gives you the levarage to enjoy
A $15 discount off with your new card
$5 in rewards for every $100 spent on purchases
$15 gift certificate at your birthday month
Some Special offers, and even for events and promotions
You also get Hassle- free exchanges
Convenient online account management
For those who wish to apply for this card, we have here a guide of which you are to follow so, the whole procedure will be easy for you.
- To start with, you have to navigate to the application page of this card using this link below. https://d.comenity.net/venus/
- Then click on the Apply Now Tab to access the registration form or better still Sign Up form.
- Next, you are to give the required personal information such as your name, contact information and financial details then click on “Continue”.
- Do not hesitate to adhere to all the instructions that appear after that to complete the whole process.
Must I activate my card before usage?
Yes! See to it that your card is activated before you use it. Therefore, use this step below to activate your card.
First, go to the activation page of this card using this link.
As soon as you get to that page, give your card number, social security number, zip, and any other means of identification.
Then, click on “Find my Account” having done this correctly, your credit card will be activated.
Customer Service Center
Users are permitted to call the number below for queries especially, those related to the making of venus credit card payments, card application status, and trending promotions.