Tips to Victoria Secret Credit Card Login – Making Victoria Secret Credit Card Payments
Introducing the Victoria Secret’s Angel Credit Card
Key Facts About The Victoria Secret’s Angel Credit Card
How the Card Works
How These Three Tiers Level Work
What is Average credit score needed to be approved for Victoria Secret card?
The Victoria’s Secret credit card requires an average credit score of about 650. This increases your chances of being approved of the card.
Where Can The Victoria Secret Credit Card be used?
Well the card can only be used at Victoria’s Secret brand stores
Meaning that your Victoria’s Secret Angel card can only be used in U.S. Victoria’s Secret and PINK stores, victoriassecret.com or in-store at Bath & Body Works
Is Victoria’s Secret Going Out of Business 2019?
The company executives have made it known that the company plans to close about 53 of its stores in 2019. … The planned store closures in 2019 will result in the closure of about 4 percent of the company’s 1,143 Victoria’s Secret stores worldwide.
The Benefits Of Using the Victoria’Secret Angel Credit Card
- A reward point for every purchase made by cardholders at Victoria’s Secret store.
- Cardholders will also earn 2 points per dollar spent on women’s inner wears
- For every point of 250 earned, Victoria will send gifts to such customer worth of $10 for the lower level and $15 for the highest level.
- A $10 gift for customers birthday or anniversary
- Cardholders with higher tiers enjoy many additional perks like triple points during select sales events, free beauty gifts, and an annual thank you gift.
- This card has no annual fee.
Victoria’s Secret Credit Card Application
- You can apply online or in Victoria’s Secret store near you
- Then provide your Social Security number, a valid government-issued photo ID and income information.
- Ensure you read the Terms and Conditions properly before filling the application form.
- Payments are due for at least 25 days after the close of each billing cycle, and a fee of up to $37 will be charged if payment is late.
- Decide if you want or desire to add an authorized buyer to our account.
Activate the Victoria Secret Credit Card:
Victoria’s Secret Angel Credit Card Login to Your Accounts
- On the card’s homepage click on sign in the tab or use this link to sign in
- Enter a username, then your password
- Click Continue.
- Then you will have access to your account.
- Click the Forgot Password option on the Sign In page.
- Enter the email address which was used in opening your account and you will be sent a link with which you can reset our password.
Register for Victoria’s Secret Online Account
- Click on the link “Register for Online Access link”
- Enter your Victoria’s Secret card account number, the last four digits of your Social Security number and ZIP code in the spaces provided and every other instruction to conclude the account creation.
How to make Payment with your Victoria’s Secret Credit Card
- Pay your Victoria’s Secret Angel Card in stores or online at www.vsngelcard.com or make payment via phone at (800) 695-9478 or TDD/TTY (800) 695-1788 from Monday – Saturday between 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST. Monday – Saturday 8 am – 9 pm ET. Closed Sundays
- To make the Online Payment: Login to your Onlne account, then sign in using your login id and password.
- Then Click on Make the Payment tab
- Fill the amount you intend to pay
- Enter the scheduled date on which payment should be processed if you intend to schedule your payment
- Enter the routing number and account number which is present on the bottom of the check or deposit slip.
- You can place your payments by calling the numbers (800) 695-9478 or TDD/TTY (800) 695-1788.
- Follow the instructions or questions asked and have your payments made. Cash or check bill payments are also acceptable at any Victoria’s Secret store location.
- You can call from Monday – Saturday, 8:00 am to 9:00 pm EST. Take note that there is a $9 fee when making payment by phone.